It is currently Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:13 am

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Welcome
Welcome to the Shane's Cave Story Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today. If you're already a member, please login.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Task Shaun
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:57 am 
W - Special Member
W - Special Member

Have thanks: 32 time
Highscores: 5
What are you going to do in future?

Post subject: Re: Ask Shane
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:24 pm 
Super Inhuman
Super Inhuman

Have thanks: 15 time
Highscores: 2
Don't know yet. With life being so unfair, I doubt I'll be able to make computer games.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:21 pm 
Super Inhuman
Super Inhuman

This is a record of my horrible past. This is what I remember, and there are many things I don't remember.
This isn't a lie. Also, I don't keep track of every single day, because then this post would have over 9000 words in it and I think the limit of characters in a post is 9999.

It's in a spoiler, because it's a wall of text anyway...

Spoiler:
23 January 2003 - 2005:
Every day, I was beaten up badly. I was bleeding every day, yet the teachers ignored me and said that if I get into fights again that I would get detention, yet I didn't even fight back. Several of the students were not punished for things they did, instead I was punished. If a student threw rocks at another student in the classroom, I was sent out of the classroom. Yet, oddly enough, I did not get a detention. Many mocked me, saying that I was stupid, that I was an idiot, that I did not exist, that I should be dead... I was even punished at home for getting injured, although the punishment was temporarily lifted whenever my grandparents visited. On 21 September 2003, my first cat, Raichu, was killed by a car, and I got blamed for it. While I got my current cat, Simba, on 21 October 2005, it was only because my grandparents suggested it because I was still sad. Since then, I have become unable to cry, apparently - I have never cried since that day. I have no idea why everyone hated me so much... and I still don't.

2006 - 2008:
It got worse, if it wasn't already at its worst. One day, in April 2007, one of the students actually brought a knife to school and chased me, but it was also a very foggy day, so I managed to escape... although it resulted in getting a major scar on my right leg. That was the day I discovered my fear of actual blood, and the bleeding was so bad that I had to go home. And I got punished just because I avoided death by running away from the student. During the third term of sixth grade (July - September 2008), however, only one student was kind to me. He didn't get in trouble for that, though. He was also a very skilled Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG player, as I almost never defeated him once in a single match. When I did, it was rarely.

2009:
Either it got worse or it was just as bad as before. 13 February 2009, on a Friday, I got my first detention - just because I didn't go to school on a Friday two/three weeks ago - there was no schoolwork on that day, mostly because it was a sports day - and I never went to school on days that no schoolwork is done until this year - I decided to go to school every school day that I can due to this. 25 February of 2009, a few students brought knives along to school to kill me, although I managed to get away by hiding inside the school building. Dying on one's birthday would definitely be horrible. The only good things that happened to me in this year was that my only friend visited me every now and then - whether I was punished or not - and that I memorized 75^4. And also got two more friends, although none of them ever has visited me because they don't know where I live. And I also managed to do well in Mathematics, Afrikaans, English and Physical Education, which (along with doing well in other subjects) allowed me to go to Grade 8...

2010 - 5 March 2011:
While one of my only three friends left Gansbaai to go to a school in Cape Town, the other two went to the new high school - where my torture got even worse due to more students, several of them speaking Xhosa and not Afrikaans. Again, on my birthday, several students tried to kill me with knives, but at least one of the teachers managed to stop them from doing that - unfortunately, this is also the day where I began to lost control over my anger. In 2010, I managed to memorize 75^6 (I was bored in Maths class) and do so well that I got about four diplomas on 3 November 2010 (3rd Best HSS, 3rd Best Maths, 2nd Best Afrikaans and 2nd Best English). I was absent on the final day of school, however, so I didn't get any report or anything - thus, I didn't know when school began in 2011, so I missed two days (school had started on a Monday, not on a Wednesday). On my birthday in 2011, more students brought knives along to kill me with, but they didn't dare kill me because I was too close to the headmaster's office window. On 5 March 2011, things got so out of hand that I almost killed myself by bashing my head against a brick wall... and most of the day is a blank, but I remember that five students were so insane that they got the entire class in detention. Since then I left school for good... During the time at the high school, I was sent to the headmaster's office the most times ever, although none of them were because of trouble.

In all that time that I've suffered, I've been blamed for everything under the sun, the moon and the skies: hurricanes, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, tsunamis... Even my parents blame me for this.

Post subject: Bash Snake
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:43 am 
W - Special Member
W - Special Member

How is your soul today?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:55 am 
Super Inhuman
Super Inhuman

... I dunno, probably as it is usually, I guess...

Post subject: Ask Shane the questions before the end of time
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:10 pm 
Banned
Banned

Have thanks: 3 time
What is the most stupidest thing you have done this year?

Are you glad that I joined these forums?

Have you regretted it yet? :wacko:

Today, I was present. Tomorrow, I was past. Yesterday, I was future. What am I?

I blame myself for the inactivity of these forums :oops:

Post subject: Reply to Kim before she strangles me
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:03 pm 
Super Inhuman
Super Inhuman

Kim wrote:
What is the most stupidest thing you have done this year?

Enforced? Go to Cape Town.
Not enforced? Get depressed.

Kim wrote:
Are you glad that I joined these forums?

Yeah...

Kim wrote:
Have you regretted it yet? :wacko:

... but if you're asking that? I dunno.

Kim wrote:
Today, I was present. Tomorrow, I was past. Yesterday, I was future. What am I?

Time? :?

Post subject: Dusk Shaun
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:19 pm 
W - Special Member
W - Special Member

Any . PROGRESS on your mods projects?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:25 pm 
Super Inhuman
Super Inhuman

None, I'm about to upload my mods that Kim sent to me via e-mail... without me knowing of it until an hour ago.

As for my fanfics, no progress on any of them - Kim's writing Chapter 2, and KarjamP is writing Chapter 3, both of them doing it for Shane's Cave Story 0. When they get the chance. :P

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:42 pm 
Banned
Banned

Have thanks: 3 time
- Do you think my avatar's cute?
- Are you okay?

I blame myself for the inactivity of these forums :oops:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next